What is a BUYERS AGENT, and do I need one?
Choosing and purchasing a home is one of the largest investments in both monetary terms and in physical time that most people EVER make in their lifetime
- Who will be there for you, who will listen to your needs and wants?
- Who knows the real estate market and is actively previewing property every week?
- Who will ensure you don't pay too much, who will help you determine how much home you can afford?
- Who will be on your side and negotiate price and terms that you can live with?
- Who will oversee inspections, follow up with contingencies?
- Who will provide information and be available to help with our move?
- Who will be there at the closing, who will explain all the documents to us?
It can be both stressful and nerve wracking for all people involved in a real estate transaction, especially for first time buyers, buyers with children or other dependants to worry about.
When you have a buyers agent such as SIS SILVERMAN on your side you are secure in the knowledge that you have complete representation and satisfaction. SIS SILVERMANS knowledge of the business of real estate and her strong negotiating skills encompass over 43 year's of experience she can eliminate the headaches and stress of finding your new home, your first home or perhaps even a vacation home!
- SIS SILVERMAN goes ABOVE & BEYOND EVERYTIME for her clients.
- SIS will meet with you personally and will discuss your needs, wants, likes & dislikes in your home.
- AS your BUYERS AGENT SIS can show you any homes listed in the Multiple Listing Service and also For Sale By Owners and of course NEW HOMES.
- When you find your dream home, SIS and her team will write up your offer, explain to you the contract line by line, and then present It and negotiate on your behalf with the sellers agent, owner or builder, ensuring the best possible price and terms FOR YOU.
- SIS has an extensive network of loan officers, banks, mortgage lenders who she can recommend that will take your through the loan process step by step.
- SIS will provide, organize and attend any and all home inspections, termite inspections, roof inspections and such like. (if she is unable to personally attend her licensed assistant will be there in her place!)
- SIS can provide you with a list of title companies, or aftomeys who will be best suited to handle all the closing paperwork.
- When it comes time to close, SIS will be there to attend the "walkthrough" inspection with you.
- Without a doubt SIS or a member of the Team will be at closing with you.
- SIS really does go above and beyond for her clients, and SIS will be there to answer any questions you may have about your new home.
When you are ready to buy your next home or your first one ... there is only one name to remember SIS SILVERMAN, she is SELLING SARASOTA!